Kind & Creamy Baby Lotion keeps Baby's skin super soft and happy and works a treat on grown-up skin too. Simply smooth gently into Baby's skin and cuddle! Oooh, softer skin in seconds! Safe for use from birth. Did you know...
- If your baby has very dry skin, try to rub Love Boo Baby Lotion into their skin daily. It'll soon make a big difference. Our lotion sinks in best on warm, slightly damp skin so rubbing in straight after bath-time really helps.
- Tahitian Monoi and pomegranate extract make our Lotion extremely nourishing and moisturising for Baby's delicate skin - and it'll work wonders on yours too!
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Avocado oil (persea gratissima)
Highly emollient with anti-wrinkle and anti-oxidant properties. Rich in monosaturates that soften and revitalize rough, dry or ageing skin.
Pomegranate extract (punica granatum fruit extract)
The fruit contains up to 800 seeds which are crushed to yield the valuable oil. It's a powerful anti-inflammatory agent and the oil has antioxidant, moisturizing and nourishing properties and is ideal for sensitive skin.
Tahitian monoi (gardenia tahitensis)Full Ingredients List
Traditionally used by the Polynesian people, Tiare blossoms are soaked in refined coconut oil to produce a uniquely beneficial ingredient used to hydrate and condition skin and hair leaving it ultra soft and moisturised.
Aqua, glycerin, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, glyceryl stearate, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), dicaprylyl ether, xanthan gum, sodium stearoyl, glutamate, parfum, punica granatum fruit extract, avena sativa (oat) extract, gardenia tahitensis (monoi) extract, dehydroacetic acid, benzyl alcohol, benzyl benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- Free delivery over £10
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here