About the information we collect
When you purchase something from our website, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you provide such as your name. address and email address. We may also collect additional personally identifiable information through your participation in any promotions and competitions offered by us, such as your name or email address. In addition, when you use a website or internet service, a series of general data gets created and logged automatically. At Love Boo we use this anonymous information to track the day to day running of our website to deliver and optimize our services and content. This data can include but is not limited to:
- Internet Protocol address (IP address)
- Operating system
- Browser used to access our site
- Date and time of access
- The website from which your browser reaches our website (a referrer)
We will never sell your personal information to a third party.
Third party services
We use a number of third party service providers in order to carry out our service to you. These include but are not limited to:
- Magento – our website hosting platform
- Sagepay payments – our payment provider via Magento
- PayPal – our additional payment provider
- Sendy – email service provider
- Helix – order processing via our warehouse
Secure payment Payment
Is made using a third party merchant Sagepay(www.sagepay.com) and they are responsible for your details and use high security connections SSL. If you have any concerns or enquiries about your credit or debit card details then please contact the payment merchant.
We would like to send you information about our products and services from time to time which may be of interest to you. We will only contact you if you have consented to receiving our email newsletter and we will never sell or supply your personal information to a third party unless consent is given by you. You have a right to opt out of these communications at any time and you can do so by unsubscribing from our mailing list via the unsubscribe feature at the footer of any of our email communications, or in the account area of our website if you have registered. Or you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You warrant that the personal information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate and current in all respects.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the personal information you provide to us is up to date. If your personal information changes then please notify us immediately by contacting Customer Services on +44 (0)1924 370240 (open 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or email email@example.com Alternatively, you can update your details through the “my account” page.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for taking all reasonable measures to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. If you have reason to believe that your password has become known to somebody else, or is likely to be used in any way that is unauthorised by you, you should contact us immediately. If you forget your password we will reset it upon your request and send it to the email address, which you specified when you registered.
- Your account can be cancelled at any time by contacting Customer Services on +44 (0)1924 370240 (open 9:30am – 5:30pm, Monday to Friday) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if you violate these Terms and Conditions or if we decide, in our sole discretion, that it would be in Boo Boo Products Ltd best interests to do so.
Cookies can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer’s previous visits to the website, and to ascertain the most popular features of the website. For further information about cookies, you can visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org You can also set your browser not to accept cookies. The websites listed above give you information about how you can remove cookies from your browser through your browser settings.
Links to other websites
Content posted by you
Of course, if you post any personal data to any bulletin boards or forums, this information will immediately be made available to other users throughout the world who may use it to send you unsolicited communications.
We endeavor to take reasonable precaution to ensure data held by us is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. All credit card information is encrypted using socket layer technology (SSL) – we do not store credit card information, so each time you place an order you will be asked to enter your credit card details again. Whilst we do our best to ensure the above, unfortunately, no security system, or system of transmitting data over the internet, can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to email@example.com