Welcome to our Love Boo Website. Boo Boo Products Ltd (“Love Boo”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Love Boo Website and by accessing or using this Website you are acknowledging you have read, understand, are agree, without limitation or qualification to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you disagree with any part of these Terms, do not use the Website.
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the website are governed by English Law and you agree to submit the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Court. This does not affect your non-excludable statutory rights.
2. About Love Boo Love Boo Baby and Love Boo Mummy are umbrella brands and belong to Boo Boo Products Ltd. Boo Boo Products Ltd is the supplier of the goods and our registered address is Boo Boo Products Ltd, 5 Richmond Road, Wakefield WF1 3LA. Company registration number: 06183993.
3. Prices The prices indicated for products available via the Site are all inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are exclusive of delivery charges.
4. Payment Online payment will be provided in a secure environment. Payments must be made in British Sterling. We must receive full cleared payment for an order before we despatch the Goods. You can pay using any major credit or debit card. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit or debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment, we won’t be liable for any delay or non-delivery. Please note, credit card details are not retained. The only information stored is a customer's transaction history, name, address & e-mail address.
5. Product Information We will do our best to ensure that all information, descriptions, photographs and prices of products appearing on the Site are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
6. Reselling of products Please note that all products and services available on the Site are for personal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products or services. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any orders that we believe may result in the violation of our Terms and Conditions.
7. Online Orders When you order online you will be helped through the process by simple instructions on the Site. You may review your order and confirm or correct it prior to finally placing your order. When you have placed your order we will send you an email acknowledgement providing you with the details and value of your order, which has been debited to your credit/debit card or through Pay Pal. Unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order, our acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place when we have dispatched the goods ordered by you.
8. Delivery We will deliver the goods following the delivery option selected by you during the order process. Any delivery timescales quoted to you are indicative only. If some of our stock is unavailable when you place your order we will send you the rest of the order when it is available, we will notify you to check this is acceptable. In the event of an order being lost by a third party, Love Boo bears no risk once it has left their trading premises. Where goods have been received damaged, a refund/exchange application will only be acknowledged if the goods are returned together with their original packaging within seven days of receipt to: Boo Boo Products Ltd, 5 Richmond Road, Wakefield WF1 3LA. Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for. If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods.
9. Cancellations Cancellations are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure. You may cancel your order at any time prior to your order being dispatched. In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund or replacement. The faulty or damaged product must be returned to Boo Boo Products Ltd before the refund or replacement can be issued. In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction, the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund less postage, where standard post & packaging will be charged at £3.99) provided they inform us within 14 days of receiving the order. Goods must be returned to Boo Boo Products Ltd before the partial refund can be issued and within 30 days of the order being placed. When returning items you are strongly advised to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
10. User reviews You are solely responsible for all content (in whatever form) you publish to or share with other users on the Website (Reviews) and we accept no responsibility in relation to the same. We reserve the right to take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable Reviews, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to the Website, or commencing legal proceedings against you. By publishing Reviews on the Website you hereby grant us, Boo Boo Products Ltd a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such material in any media, together with the right to sub-licence such rights. You agree to indemnify us, our officers, employees or licensors in respect of any loss that we or they may suffer as a result, directly or indirectly, of any breach by you of any provision of this section 10. If you submit a testimonial, you are confirming that you have read, understood and agree these terms and conditions in full. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not submit a testimonial.
11. Security All transactions are processed using Pay Pal or Sagepay, the UK’s leading secure online payment systems. Sagepay provides very high levels of internet and physical security to ensure that sensitive information is never compromised. Essentially, this means this site is secure and your credit/debit card details can not be obtained by anybody else.
12. Third party links We are not responsible for the content of any website pages or any other websites linked to or from the Website. Your linking to or from any off-Site pages or other Sites is at your own risk entirely.
13. Risk of Loss Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery to you.
14. Intellectual Property All the content on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (collectively, the "Content") is the property of Boo Boo Products Ltd, our affiliates, our partners or our licensors, and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws. You may view the Website on your computer screen and print its contents on your printer for your personal and non-commercial use only. For the avoidance of doubt, anything printed will form part of the Content. Without our prior written consent, you may not use, transfer, adapt, copy or reproduce any part of the Content, this Website or its source HTML code in whole or in part, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, except for the sole purpose of viewing its content. This includes electronic reproduction by uploading or downloading. The logos, and service marks displayed on the Site are the registered and unregistered marks of Boo Boo Products Ltd, our affiliates, licensors or partners, in the United Kingdom and other countries, and are protected by United Kingdom and international trademark laws.
16. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless for any loss, damages or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any third party claim, action, or demand resulting from your use of the Site. You also agree to indemnify us for any loss, damages, or costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, resulting from any action you take that imposes an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
17. Complaints If you have any complaints or wish to discuss any matter in respect of the goods please contact Customer Service on +44 (0)1924 370240 or email us at email@example.com
18. General While Love Boo uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, it does not give any warranty as to its accuracy or completeness and Boo Boo Products Ltd will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information. The entire liability of Boo Boo Products Ltd under or in connection with any contract for any products to which these conditions apply shall not exceed the price of the products, except as expressly provided in these conditions. We may revise these terms and conditions from time-to-time and without individual notice to you. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version. You will be deemed to have accepted any modifications if you continue to use the Website after they have been posted.
Sign up for offers
Connect with us
© 2016 Love Boo Products Ltd. All Rights Reserved. VAT Reg: GB938151123.
Website Designed byIdentify Web Design
Thanks for signing up! Almost finished! We just need to confirm your email address.
To complete the subscription process and stay updated on all our news and offers, please click the link we just emailed over to you. (Please check your junk folder, just in case it’s gone there).
5 Richmond Road
Hi there, thanks for reviewing one of our goodies, it's great to get your feedback!
You are now being redirected, if this window does not close in the next five seconds please click the button below.