Our dreamy Bath Soak is loaded with amazing ingredients to treat mind and body! To use, add a couple of capfuls to warm, running water then let your worries float away! Follow with Love Boo Miracle Oil or Body Smoother. Safe for use when pregnant and nursing. Did you know...
- Soaking for ten minutes or more in Bath Soak will leave your skin softer than ever thanks to a moisturising blend of mallow and white water lily. To double the benefit, apply Boo Boo Body Smoother while skin is slightly damp.
- Thanks to arnica and chamomile extracts, itchy, achy tummies and limbs will feel immediately relieved after soaking. Rose geranium is well known for it's calming, relaxing properties so close the door, light a couple of candles and... relax. You deserve it!
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Arnica (arnica montana)
A perennial herb known for its healing and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to regenerate the tissue and can help relieve fatigue and skin irritations.
Rose geranium oil (pelargonium graveolens)
Helps relieve stress and anxiety as well keeping skin supple and soothing. Has a relaxing and calming aroma.
Water lily extract (nymphaea alba)Full Ingredients List
A symbol, since the dawn of time of freshness, purity, beauty, tranquility and calm. The extract has exceptional properties with regards to skin protection and moisturisation and is a soothing active ingredient for sensitive or sun damaged skin.
Aqua, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, stearyl citrate, glycerine, xanthan gum, pelargonium graveolens (rose geranium) oil, arnica montana extract, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower water, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, nymphaea alba (water lily) extract, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, citric acid, citronellol, geraniol, linalool.
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- Free delivery over £10
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here