Our Happy Baby Shower Kit contains everything to make Mum and Baby feel thoroughly pampered. To use Silky Soft Body Wash, use a tiny two-pence sized blob and massage all over body before rinsing. To use Very Gentle Top to Toe Wash, apply a tummy-button sized amount to Baby's damp skin or hair and wash gently. Rinse thoroughly. All products safe for use when pregnant and nursing. Did you know...
- If you use a body buff or sponge with Silky Soft Body Wash the tiniest amount goes a long way.
- Top-to-Toe Wash can also be swished into the bath to make bubbles and even use it as a shaving foam for grown-ups! You'll wonder how you managed without it!
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:Full Ingredients List
Silky Soft Body Wash Aqua, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, sodium cocoamphoacetate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerine, citrus medica limonum (lemon) peel extract, citrus aurantifolia (lime) peel extract, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, mentha piperita (peppermint) leaf extract, vanilla planifolia fruit extract, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel extract, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel extract, malva sylvestris (mallow) extract, nymphaea alba (water lily) extract, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, citrus paradisi (grapefruit) oil, citric acid, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, limonene, citral.
Very Gentle Top-to-Toe Aqua, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerine, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, pyrus malus (apple) extract , gardenia tahitensis (Tahitian monoi) flower extract , avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, olea europaea leaf extract, parfum, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, citric acid.
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- Free delivery over £10
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here