OK OK, so the weather isn’t exactly scorching hot at the moment, but we have high hopes that the sunshine WILL come and we will have a hot summer. And when (if?) that does happen, you’ll need to be ready to keep your little one nice and cool! Here’s some of our favourite things for a cool, happy summer…
1. Baby K’tan wrap with UV protection, £54.99, Mothercare – great for protecting your little one and keeping your hands free at the same time!
2. 0.5 tog Sleeping Bag, £19, The Gro Company – a thin, cotton sleeping bag that’s great for keeping your baby cool during naps and at night.
3. Baby paddling pool with sunshade, £10, John Lewis – on really warm days, get splashing in the garden with this fun – and safe – paddling pool!
4. Foam buggy fan, £8, John Lewis – this brilliant fan clips onto your buggy or cot to keep air moving. The foam means any little fingers won’t be damaged.
5. Mamas and Papas buggy parasol with UV protection, £29.99, Boots – a really easy way to keep your little one cool when you’re on the move.
6. Boat romper suit, £10, Mothercare – how cute is this romper? Surely the sweetest way to keep your baby cool.
7. Maxi Cosi summer car seat, £34.99, Amazon – this special car seat cover is made from a breathable cotton which keeps moisture away from your child’s skin.
8. Flap sun hat, £12, JoJo Maman Bebe – our favourite type of sun hat, the flap at the back protects little necks!