There are days when we’re out and about with our little ones, and we just don’t have enough hands!
We end up carrying a bag, coats, a scooter or two, water bottles – the list goes on! Backpacks are the answer to our prayers – just sling it on your back and you have hands free to hold extra bits or hold little hands!
They’re especially handy when you have a baby, as you can store nappies, wipes, muslins and toys in there and easily push a buggy or wear a sling.
Here are our favourite backpacks for hands-free parenting…
1. Tiba + Marl Elwood Backpack, £115
2. Pink Lining Wonder Bag, £95
3. Zara backpack, £39.99
4. Asos backpack, £28
5.Pacapod Picos Pack, £85
6. New Look backpack, £19.99
7. Cath Kidston Button Spot Backpack, £65
8. Topshop shearling backpack, £80 Which one is your favourite?