Say hello to another Love Boo blogger! Polly is a 33-year-old mum of four who blogs at This Enchanted Pixie. She had her fourth child – a baby boy – in December, and she really loved being pregnant, so she has written about that for us… At the end of my pregnancy, I was exhausted and just wanted to have the baby, but on the whole, I loved being pregnant. Here are five things I love about being pregnant:
1. Embracing our bodies – nine months free of any worrying about how my body looks. Instead we can show off our growing bump and feel beautiful and womanly.
2. Naps! No excuse needed to sneak off for 40 winks in the middle of the day.
3. Food – nine months of not having to think twice about having a slice of cake!
4. Looking good – we get glowing skin, strong nails and shiny hair. Pregnancy does great things to us.
5. Feeling your baby wriggle… my FAVOURITE thing is being able to feel (and sometimes see) them wriggling around inside my tummy.
What are your favourite things about being pregnant? Polly is a 33 year old wife, mama, blogger, indie business owner, crafter and nester! She lives with her husband, their three daughters and son in a small town in North Wales. They share their home with two cats, two guinea pigs and three chickens. Polly homeschools her daughters and they spend their days covered in glue and glitter!
Read her blog at thisenchantedpixie.org