Soft & Splashy Bubbles make lots of softening bubbles! Squirt under warm, running water and splash with your hands to make extra foamy bubbles. Safe to use from birth but, like the best midwives, we suggest you wait until Baby is 5 - 6 weeks before use so that the natural oils in Baby's skin have had time to develop. Did you know...
- Even babies and children with dry skin will benefit from our Bubble's extra-softeing extract of Tahitian Monoi and Oats.
- If your baby's skin is becoming dry, experts recommend cutting down on bath time and frequency of baths as water on its own can be drying.
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Marshmallow plant extract (althaea officinalis root extract)
Takes it name from the Greek, altho (to cure). It has great moisturising and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a very good emollient.
Oats (avena sativa)
Rich in vitamins & minerals, oats are a great emollient which soften and soothe the skin. It's also a good cleaning agent.
Tahitian monoi (gardenia tahitensis)Full Ingredients List
Traditionally used by the Polynesian people, Tiare blossoms are soaked in refined coconut oil to produce a uniquely beneficial ingredient used to hydrate and condition skin and hair leaving it ultra soft and moisturised.
Aqua, sodium cocoamphoacetate, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, decyl glucoside, glycerine, coco-glucoside, glyceryl oleate, althaea officinalis extract (marshmallow)anthemis nobilis (chamomile) extract, gardenia tahitensis (Tahitian monoi) flower extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, olea europaea leaf extract, parfum, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, citric acid.
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- Free delivery over £10
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here