Magic Balm really is a multi-tasking gem that you'll wonder what you did without. To use, simply squeeze a tiny blob of Magic Balm on to your finger and apply whenever and wherever needed. Great to keep in your handbag to use on your and Baby - you'll feel a difference straight away. For external use only. Did you know...
- You can apply Magic Balm to sore, breastfeeding nipples after each feed for immediate relief. Safe to use when nursing.
- Works a treat on Baby's dry patches (as well as yours!) rub gently on to your little one's cheeks, elbows or any other dry spots.
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Easily absorbed and a great emollient, it balances and helps to restore moisture.
Avocado oil (persea gratissima)
Highly emollient with anti-wrinkle and anti-oxidant properties. Rich in monosaturates that soften and revitalize rough, dry or ageing skin.
Rosehip oil (rosa canina)Full Ingredients List
High in vitamin E and essential fatty acids which promote healthy skin and linolenic acids which are wonderful skin nutrients, known to help treat eczema, psoriasis and dry skin conditions.
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, hydrogenated castor oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, cera alba (beeswax), copernicia cerifera (carnauba), cera camelina sativa (gold of pleasure) seed oil, limnanthes alba (meadowfoam) seed oil, oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, rosa canina (rose hip) fruit oil, persea gratissima (avocado) oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, tocopherol, leptospermum scoparium (manuka) branch/leaf oil, limonene, linalool, geraniol
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- £3.99 for all orders to UK addresses under £30
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here