Love Boo's Natural No More Knots Detangling Spray can be used on wet and dry hair, making tangles a thing of the past! To use on wet hair, simply spritz generously after shampooing then style as usual. To use on dry hair, spray all over and comb through. Avoid eyes. If any product gets in the eyes, rinse well with water. Did you know...
- Non-sticky formula won't clog up combs.
- Our spray smells delicious and will keep hair lightly scented all day!
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Coconut oil (cocos nucifera) Fig (Ficus Carica)
Rich in nutrients needed for healthy hair including Vitamin C, E and magnesium. They help increase circulation in the scalp, promoting healthy, shiny looking hair. Find in our Shampoo, Conditioner, Detangler
Papaya (Carica Papaya)Full Ingredients List
Known as Fruit Of The Angels, as it’s universally liked. It helps nourish the hair shaft and removes excess oil, chemical build up and dirt, naturally due to the Papain and Vitamin A present. It also help provide a lovely shine. Find in our Shampoo, Conditioner, Detangler
Aqua, amodimethicone, polysorbate 60, cyclotetrasiloxane, trideceth-12, parfum, DMDM hydantoin, potassium sorbate, cetrimonium chloride, cyclopentasiloxane, glycerin, argania spinosa kernel extract, carica papaya (papaya) fruit extract, cocos nucifera (coconut) fruit extract, ficus carica (fig) fruit extract, garcinia mangostana fruit extract, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed extract, citric acid, sodium benzoate.
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- £3.99 for all orders to UK addresses under £30
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here