Our Soothing Bottom Butter is amazing at keeping little bottom's happy! It's not surprising that this wonder cream is our most raved about product ever! Not only does it keep nappy rash at bay, it is fantastic at calming any existing soreness. Simply apply a small amount onto cleansed nappy area. Safe to use from birth. Did you know...
- A little goes a long way so it's best to apply sparingly. Fine to use with cloth or disposable nappies.
- If your baby is suffering from nappy rash, be slightly more generous when applying before putting on their bedtime nappy. Baby's bottom will then be protected all night long!
All ours products are made in UK. We work with our experienced chemist to find the highest quality ingredients possible. We refuse to include anything in our products than can harm delicate or sensitive skin. This product contains:
Lavender (lavandula angustifolia)
The name comes from the Latin 'lavare' which means to wash. It has strong cleansing, antiseptic and healing properties. A versatile oil which is also naturally anti-bacterial. The aroma is known for its calming, soothing and relaxing effects.
Tahitian monoi (gardenia tahitensis)
Traditionally used by the Polynesian people, Tiare blossoms are soaked in refined coconut oil to produce a uniquely beneficial ingredient used to hydrate and condition skin and hair leaving it ultra soft and moisturised.
Zinc oxideFull Ingredients List
Helps sooth the skin from itching, rashes and moist skin conditions like nappy rash. It is used to help protect, soothe and heal and also has antibacterial and antiseptic properties. It's an excellent barrier cream.
Zinc oxide, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, olus oil,â€¨ lanolin cera, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, castor isostearate succinate, gossypium herbaceum (cotton) seed oil, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, cera alba(beeswax), avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, gardenia tahitensis flower extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil, parfum (fragrance), tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, hydrogenated castor oil, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, geraniol, limonene, linalool.
If you'd like to know more about our essential ingredients click here
Our delivery/shipping rates are as follows:
- £3.99 for all orders to UK addresses under £30
- For Republic of Ireland and Europe, £25 delivery charge (up to 1kg – we will contact you to let you know exact charges if your order is larger than this)
- Rest of the world £50 delivery charge (up to 1kg, we will email you to advise of any extra shipping costs that may apply.)
- For more delivery information, including next day delivery options click here